WordCamp Grand Rapids brings together designers, developers, bloggers, small business owners, entrepreneurs, and educators from all across West Michigan (and beyond!). What can you share with our community? Our goal is to create one amazing event, and we want you to be a part of it!
Call for Speakers deadline is July 20th! So don’t wait til its too late!
What We’re Looking For…
We ask that your talk be:
- directly related to WordPress, or be immediately applicable and relevant to our audience
- one or more of the following: skill-building, thought-provoking, novel, unique, entertaining, passionate, relaxed, educational, hands-on, challenging, mind-blowing, caffeinating, fresh, interactive, hilarious, niche-specific, general-interest, multi-media, comforting, polished, beautiful, delicious…
- respectful of the WordPress community and GPL
- above all else, awesome!
- Most talks will be approximately 30-45 minutes each, so propose a topic you can cover passionately in that duration.
- Talks will be on Saturday August 18th or Sunday the 19th. If you are only available for one day but not the other, please note this in your application.
- We plan to record video of all talks for posting to WordPress.tv. This means you’ll need to sign an A/V release if you’re willing to be recorded.
- Speakers will be offered free admission to WordCamp Grand Rapids, and an invitation to our VIP Dinner on Friday the 17th, but will not be otherwise compensated.